General Terms and Conditions
The content of this web shop is provided, updated and managed by the following companies:
412 72 Göteborg
Company number: 559229-9761
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
When you shop with us, all transactions are subject to Swedish law and, unless otherwise stated, reference is made to the Consumer Sales Act, the Consumer Services Act and the Act on Distance Contracts and Contracts Away from Business Premises (the Distance Contracts Act).
To shop via www.onepan.se you must either be of legal age or have the permission of a lawyer to enter into a contract.
The order is binding as soon as ONEPan AB has received your order. Please note that in the event of any price errors or other errors, and which are of such a nature that you have realised, or should have realised, that there was an error, ONEPan AB is not bound by the contract.
You always have the option to cancel the purchase in accordance with the applicable legislation. See section on return policy.
When ONEPan AB receives your order, ONEPan AB will confirm this and automatically send a confirmation of the order by e-mail to the e-mail address you have provided. Please read the order confirmation carefully. If the confirmation does not match your desired order, please contact ONEPan AB e-mail: email@example.com and indicate the order number.
ONEPan AB reserves the right to make price increases, price errors, currency changes, fee changes, sold goods, back orders, typos, force majeure and in cases where delivery to you is delayed due to the shipping company not being able to deliver to you at the agreed time.
DELIVERY AND SHIPPING COSTS
Each item is listed with price including VAT. In the shopping cart you can see the total price including all fees, VAT, shipping and payment.
Payment terms are listed in the shopping cart depending on the selected payment method.
Shipping terms are listed in the shopping cart depending on the selected shipping method.
- The cost for shipping within Sweden is 69 SEK.
For shipping outside Sweden a shipping fee will be added depending on the country. Email us if you want to order outside Sweden.
- In case of return or cancellation, the customer is responsible for the shipping cost.
- If the goods you order are defective. Claims are free of charge.
- We want you to receive your order as soon as possible. We therefore try to send your goods so that you have them within 4-6 working days within Sweden.
We reserve the right to extend the delivery time due to customs.
ALTERNATIVE DELIVERY ADDRESS
To have your order delivered to another address, you must specify it at checkout.
Klarna's terms and conditions (only when paying with Klarna Invoice or Account) require us to deliver your order to an address where you are registered.
DELIVERY TO MINORS
We do not deliver to persons under 18 years of age without the permission of a guardian.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment must be made to Klarna.
- Pay in  days: the payment period is 14 days from the delivery of the goods availability date of the service. You can find the full terms and conditions for the markets where this payment method is available here:
UK, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Austria and the Netherlands.
- Split the bill: The Klarna financing service allows you to pay for your purchase in flexible or fixed monthly instalments according to the terms and conditions set out at the checkout. The instalment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information on bill splitting including terms and conditions and standard European consumer credit information can be found here for the markets where this payment method is available: Austria, UK, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland.
- Direct banking: available in Germany, Austria and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited immediately after your order.
- Direct debit: Available in Germany, Sweden, Austria and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited after delivery of the goods or tickets/availability date of the service or upon subscription according to the timelines communicated. You will be notified of the date(s) by email.
- Card payments: available in Germany. The amount will be reserved on your card and will be charged after delivery of the goods or the tickets/availability date of the service. In case of a subscription, the amount will be charged according to the timelines announced.
- According to the Distance and Home Selling Act (2005:59), you as a customer have the right of withdrawal for 14 days after receipt of the goods.
- In the event of a dispute, we follow the recommendations of the Swedish Complaints Board.
- Goods returned must be unused and in their original packaging.
Within 14 days of receipt of the goods, we will refund the product value.
- Returns must be accompanied by name, order number and reason for return.
- In case of return or cancellation, the customer is responsible for the shipping costs.
Goods are returned to the following address:
542 43 Mariestad, Sweden
When purchasing ONEPan AB products, a 1-year warranty is included.
PACKAGE NOT RETURNED
Uncollected goods will be returned to us. For all uncollected packages we reserve the right to charge return freight, handling and fees.
- You, the customer, have the right to claim a product if its characteristics differ from what we promised.
- For any and all complaints, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Three years warranty is in accordance with the Consumer Sales Act.
- The consumer will be reimbursed for any shipping costs incurred in connection with the complaint.
- The complaint should be returned to the following address:
542 43 Mariestad, Sweden
- The Swedish Consumer Agency has a standard form for exercising the right of withdrawal.
You can download it here.
For all questions of any kind please contact us at email@example.com
By registering you agree that we store and use your personal data in ONEPan AB to meet your expectations regarding delivery, delivery information and customer service.
No personal data will be disclosed to third parties, except in cases where the registration is done in cooperation with third parties.
According to the GDPR you have the right to
- Get the information we have stored about you
- Have your stored data deleted. If you ask us to delete your data, you must ensure that you store all the information you need to deal with any future warranty claims.
- If you wish to delete your information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
to find out more about what information we retain and why. Please click here.